The Wonders of the Alberni Valley
- Cathedral Grove - Home to some of the largest and oldest Douglas Fir's on Vancouver Island.
- Alberni Pacific Railway and McLean Mill National Historic Site - The mill is a National Historic Site and was a family operated saw-milling business until 1965.
- Bears from the Boardwalk - Adventurous black bears like to play across the bay from the harbour side boardwalk, which provides a perfect vantage point for human admirers to catch the bears in action.
- Breath-taking Della Falls (440 m) 1450 ft - accessible only by boat and a 16 km intermediate hike from Great Central Lake.
- Mars Water Bombers - These mighty bombers were built originally for long range missions and patrol for the US Navy.
- The Log Train Trail - The 25 kilometre historic trail epitomizes the “work and play” nature of today’s Alberni Valley forests.
- The Whaling Sculpture - First Nation Tribes have created these beautiful scuplutres that can't be duplicated.
- Stamp Falls - catch the crashing waterfall, the annual migration of the salmon during spawning, picnic on the rocks, wade in the river, hike on the gentle trails
“We’d like to thank you for kindly dropping into our website. You’re all invited back again to this locality. . . To have a heaping helping of our hospitality. Y’all come back now, ya hear?”